Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tool8 Hey look at the tools!

The first think I learned is that we are getting netbooks not notebooks.
The second thing I leaned is that we will not need web cams since the netbooks will have them. I guess I will be ready to Skype to my heart content.
The third was that I will have to schedule a big chunk of time for each of my students log on in each netbook for the first time, this will be the hardest thing for them since most of the kinder kids arrived not knowing their id # of notice the difference between capital or lower case letters.
The way I plan to manage the device(s) in my classroom is by rotation schedules; since it is a bilingual classroom we have developed a bilingual partners system in all areas. If a pair was not able to use it during LA time, for sure they will use it during Math or bilingual centers time.
I took a class on IPod touches last week, very helpful!

No comments: