Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

thing #10 second life? am I still alive after it?

mmmm...still thinking how to start.The day that I start working on it the webpage couldn't be display.-bad sign-I was grateful that "quick start list " document was so explicit. Yes, some people like me need all the help we can get, and that was just to get there, I am glad I did it so now I can say that is not for me or my class and yes I know what it is and I went to SL.
One of the first things that got my attention is the statement of the site about protecting your password, the younger the kids the harder it is.
Second thing that got my attention is the age for participating, that automatically made a big impact and may move the balance to the "I don't like it ' side.
Third and final is that if you want to do something beside "walking/sitting/basic stuff" you have to "pay to get".
It is complicated, time consuming and prefer to take the time to teach my little ones something else.

No comments: