Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

thing #7

On Hulu I found this video that the kinder kids are going to love. Every year the topic of Washington's teeth comes up.
Related Videos (2)
George Washington's Smile
George Washington's Smile
Video Clip (2:34)
See how Washington's famous smile was made in this Mount Vernon video. Find out the truth of what Washington's teeth were really made of, and how they were made.Video Clip (2:34)


PBS I found,
PBS KIDS Previews Sid the Science Kid
PBS KIDS Previews Sid the Science Kid I Magnify! I Magnify! (2:02)



I loved Neok12 it is so easy to use and everything it is arrange by topics, its going to be so much help for the kids to use in their presentations. So far it is my favorite of all.
Time Lapse of Plants Growing

science'>http://www.neok12.com">science games & videos on Plants at NeoK12.com  

No comments: