Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Thing#1

It was an adventure to open up my blog again and start posting! I just hope that I wont encounter more surprises in my trip to the beach 11.5 :) For all you new comers WRITE all your user's names and account's names etc. For some reason my school computer did not let me work with my blog and help from blog spot.com but I am up and running...
The comman Craft movie is very interesting I see this as the finish product at the end of your college,it makes me a little worry that children at a young age have such a big access to the online word;they may be academic and technological ready but, socially? I am not sure.
It also worries me thinking about our future as a teachers, thinking about how many things are cut of already.
We are already in 2010, we are living our future and we are teaching our future so ready or not we most prepare them to be able to connect with the world.

No comments: