Followers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Is it truth? Thingh# 23

I GUESS IS TRUTH!
Are the coaches going to be available after the summer in case we encounter some clouds in the sky? I want to make the implementation of the 23#things my technology goal for this year.
Thank you very much for all that help me along the way.



What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?


The first discovery was how little I Know about what is out there in the web, but it is not my favorite one. You won't believe it, but my favorite one was thing #21 (That was the hardest for me), wikies, fliker and PandoraI also enjoyed.


How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

It just opened one more door to keep my lifelong leaarning goals moving.
Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?


The time it takes you to do each thing !
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?


Some of the things were not as explicit as they should be. First you go to A and press the red bottom on the right, Second, you highlight what you want to...etc. Some of us do not have the basic knowledge.

I think it should be divided in parts. Each part should be worth it X amount of staff development. Some times one particular thing # takes you no less that Hour and a half

Some things have more than one thing within. Maybe separate them?.
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?

Absolutely!
How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?

Challenging but worth it!
Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs

2 comments:

VWB said...

Sorry, i thought I had already wished you congratulations, but I don't see it, so here it is again.
Congraulations! ;-)

arkreynolds said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you feel you were able to learn a lot from working your way through 23 Things. Now that you’re done, please keep in touch with your fellow bloggers. Come back as you have time, read new post, leave comments, and add new learning to your own blog. It is a great way to continue to learn and to share the knowledge! There will be lots of help from fellow Terrace players, just ask in person or leave a question on your blog. True bloggers love to help!