Followers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Can you belive it!... thing #22

I visited the three sites for Ning Teacher Librarian Ning,Texas School Librarian Ning,Ning for Teachers, Very entertaining and I know you can learn a lot from it.I like the post of teacher asking for help on a topic. Did any one read the one of "Do you rely need classroom rules? or the one about"Don't smile before Christmas?.But, this is not for me right now. I will not going to be using it soon. I thing that some of the reason teacher get burn out is because we don't separate well the two words: in and out of the school. We need to find a balance an keep it. This is going to be one of my goals this school year. How many days a week am I going to bring stuff to do at home?

2 comments:

Terry said...

It's SO hard to strike the balance! There is ALWAYS more to do at school. It wasn't as big a problem to stay after before my daughter was born. Now I struggle daily to find that balance (and fail miserably I'm afraid!)

You made it!! Finish #23 and take a break!

arkreynolds said...

You are doing great! Almost to the finish line-YEA!