Followers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thing # 11 Back and for...#12

I read thing 11 and of course was not easy for me, when I was ready to add my books and thought I had finish and zap! nothing was there Bored student:9546 .



Well ,that upset me ,besides I was searching for books in Spanish and several were not there. Like in every thing ( the 11 I had done)I was thinking about how to use it with my class. I even choose a user and password thinking about my kids. This was not friendly. I quited.



I started reading thing # 12 and one of "the etiquette" caught my eyes. " Before you write a comment be sure you read completely..." WHAT A CONCEPT !( facetious , perhaps?).

You guessed it I went back to # 11 and read the instructions from A to Z and VIOLA! I added my books to my shelf. Still did not get my Spanish titles.



I view some of the groups and found one where I saw the video of one of the books we are reading NOW! I'm going to see it tomorrow with my kids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWIdkYk9fQM
























Click here to add these cool Smileys to your emails for FREE!

1 comment:

Terry said...

We ALL have developed bad habits of skipping over directions or, my latest, skipping to every 4th or 5th word. It's amazing how missing the word NOT changes the whole thing! Glad you were successful!
To answer your question about going in order. There's no rule but it's easier for others to follow if your posts stay in order. If there is something you can use now - DO IT!