Followers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing # 18 Yes! I am skipping :(

I 'am a little frustrated with thing #17 so.... I am skipping it.

I visited Google documents and open office. Open office was almost like visiting a do it yourself decoration store where there are a lot of things you want to get and do but you know you don't have time and knowledge to do so. Does it make sense? It is something that I will like to explore in the future an REALLY take advantage on that.
When I first visited Google document I have my kids on mind and did not think I was going able to use it, but after several #things I am thinking about using it with my team. I think it is going to help us before planning time where all of us have made some additions or changes. What do you thing ? any one have done something like that?

2 comments:

Terry said...

Sorry #17 frustrated you but you're not alone. All I can suggest is to take 3 or 4 sites that have information on one topic - kids craft activities for example. Put the websites into your rollyo search engine. Then you should be able to search for 'Thanksgiving' with one search instead of visiting each site individually? Did that clear anything up?

jchoy said...

It's great that you have been able to explore open office since our district is moving towards this instead of Microsoft Office in the future.