Followers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thing #19 :)

Sorry, my finger was ahead of me. I went directly to organization section and watched the videos on backpack. I like all the things you can do in one page. It reminded me of many tools that we have learn but in one page like, calendar, wikis, add pictures, reminders, notes, files, etc.
For the librarian, Principals, SIS it would be a grate help to have everything in one page...I think.
I love Pandora music where you can create a radio station. I'm thinking I can utilize this one during my writing workshop. I like to play classical music during this time and sometimes I forget to take the CD out or I don't remember which one was the last one I used. I am listening Mozart while typing this.
I also like the Ifoods. I am a visual learner so I like to watch the how to.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Pandora is kind of neat isn't it? Using it for creative writing is a good idea. Art teachers could probably get use out of it too. Sorry #17 still didn't work for you. Move on (I never saved my rollyo on my blog either)

arkreynolds said...

Thanks for the suggestion about backpack. I checked it out, and it did look like it would simplify life, if only it were free.