Followers

Friday, July 25, 2008

HElP!!!!!!!!!!!with thing #21





If this was thing #4 or 5 I probably had quit! All day long I worked on this. First I use Audacity to record some one reading the book and add music from Pandora, then take pictures for the book, after that I created my video using photostory,and the last thing a registered and try to upload it on switchpod and the result: FAILUR
But, I like to be positive. The viedo is saved in my computer and I watched it :) in the worst case I can burn a cd and play it in my classroom. JA, JA, (Read it like an H) Tomorrow, maybe Sunday we will do a second version I really wanted to post it, it was really cute!

4 comments:

Amitch said...

I think Blogger was down because I was helping "Greek" with her upload on Friday as well. It wasn't working.

Terry said...

If you saved your photostory as a wmv on your computer then you should be able to add it to your blog. In your area for writing a post, choose the icon that looks like a an old filmstrip, it should be Add movie. Let me know if this doesn't work! Let's not let your hard work go unseen!

Kinder2:) said...

Yes TH, I was choosing the filmstrip, then browse and find my file , clik it accept and go.For the first couple of minutes you can see the blue line at the bottom of the screen growing, then a message at the left hand of the screen: DONE, but the buttons of the post Publish and Save become gray and the arrows that go on circles keep moving and the time numbers keep increasing I left that keep going up to 10 minutes.
I hope Amitch is right.

Terry said...

I had MANY times during 23 things that I just had to walk away and try it another day and often it worked for no clear reason. I hope that's the case for you! Sometimes it really isn't operator error!!